09 March, 2008

TAG...I'm it....

Well my friend Jonnelle has tagged me to answer some fun questions:

Here are the rules…Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. My favorite restaurant is Hickory Park in Ames, Iowa.
2. My favorite dessert is a lemon meringue pie.
3. I love every single shade of green...even neon green.
4. I HATE fish.
5. I have a brown thumb.
6. I hate to merge onto a highway...it makes me sweat.
7. I don't mind doing laundry but I don't like folding clothes and I don't like even more hanging them up in a closet!


If you read my blog and you have your own blog...TAG YOUR IT!!!!

0 comments: