15 April, 2008

I just have to share this

Many of you know I don't like sewing, well I do if I don't have to follow a pattern. Well today I sewed and I accomplished 5 things all with out a pattern.
First I wanted to make Tabitha's birthday dress. I had something in my head and I did it. The paper that is on her birthday invites is the same fabric that her dress is made out of. It was a little thin so I wanted it to be lined or better yet reversible and I did it! I made her the cutest (if I do say so myself) reversible pillowcase dress!!!
Then I made a matching purse (because TT loves purses just like her mama)
Then I made her a t-shirt with the letter T on it.
Then I made Abby a poodle skirt to wear at the Fabulous 50's Spring Carnival that I am planning for their school. I told Abby guess what its April and I already made your Halloween costume! Even better she went for it! Halloween costumes for 3 little girls CHECK!!!
Then I made a little poodle shirt for Tabitha to wear to the Spring Carnival.
All without a pattern! I am so excited!
Now I need to clean up my HUGE mess!

1 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Oh, YAY, yay, YaY for you! I'm "sew" happy for you!
I've been getting my sewin groove on too - made two taggy blankets and bought patterns/fabric to make curtains and of course, purses!! Great minds really do think alike!!
I cannot wait to see pictures of your creations!!!!!!!!!!!