27 May, 2008

Muddy Abby Pie

Oh my goodness that Abby is a hoot! The girls just love going out and playing with the water hose. We have a spot where the trampoline was that is lacking grass. A little water and a little dirt makes mud and Abby had so much fun in it! She rolled in the mud, did flips in the mud, scooted, and made mud angels. Abby had the time of her life!
It was so funny. I didn't want to stop her! She was having so much fun.
Of course it took lots of soap to get her clean!
Oh and she is wearing a light pink swimsuit that somehow I managed to get clean!




5/23/08

1 comments:

mommy2alex said...

OH.MY.GOODNESS!! Those pictures seriously made me LOL!!! SO Abby! Thank goodness you could hose her down outside! I wish we were there, Alex would have rolled right along with her!!!