22 May, 2008

Touch A Truck A Success

An aerial view.
This is the front of the steel crane that came.

The sheriffs office brought the big command center which was fun to look at.
This is the pink limo the girls loved!
We had 4 different race cars come. Let me tell you the drivers were the nicest people I spoke to.


Aerial view of some vehicles.
The helicopter landed right in front of us. Great show!
There is a steel crane, RV, Fed Ex, Red Cross, cement truck, Gymnastics bus, moving van.
We had 2 firetrucks, and the fire house as well as an ambulance and several police vehicles.
This is the Gator we used to drive around. Made delivering water and donuts very easy!



My MOMS club put together this event called Touch A Truck. It was on Saturday and the event was a HUGE success! We had about 30 vehicles in attendance, about 1000 people can and climbed all over the vehicles and we earned $1400 for the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma.



I just cant say enough about how amazing this event was. I loved planning it and I loved seeing the excitement on every ones face. I am also very happy to report the MOMS Club will be doing this again next year!

2 comments:

mommy2alex said...

That pink limo is "so fashion"!! Hehe, perfect for the Joshi girls!!

RHMandK Brown said...

So excited to see pictures of TAT! Great work! And, I'm really loving your hair! You look gorgeous!