17 February, 2009

It's been a while I know....

So what have we been up to? Well I am not even going to upload a lot of Christmas pictures. There just too many to choose but Wii had a lot of fun.


12/25

Maddy, Abby and I went to the 2nd annual Girl Scout Chocolate Festival. We brought milk chocolate cupcakes with milk chocolate frosting and we ate so many other chocolate things. Yum Yum. This is a must do for us every year!

1/10

Vinod turned 41 in January. The girls had a lot of fun helping their dad celebrate.

1/12

Maddy had her 3rd spelling bee in January. I am not allowed to write much but persimmon is not her favorite word.
1/21

As a special treat for all of her hard work in the spelling bee (she worked really hard) I took the girls and Maddy's friend Chris to a pet store to play with some four legged friends and after we got some ice cream. It was such a nice day we ate it outside.

1/21

0 comments: