06 February, 2008

80 degree days, frozen lima beans and snow

Monday we had the most lovely 80 degree day. We played outside at school and at home. Tabitha had so much fun playing on her slide and coloring with the chalk.
I let the girls playoutside while I made dinner. Tabitha wanted to have some frozen lima beans. I thought there was no way she would eat them. She did and she came back for more 2 times. I thought for sure she would eat them warm with dinner. NO. So TT loves frozen lima beans. Now that is odd!
We have some of the smartest weathermen in OK. We were forcast to get snow flurries sometime in the night. Instead we woke up to thunderstorms and pouring down rain. Let me tell you something weathermen, snow is not the same as rain! How could they not tell there was a thunderstorm coming?
Well the now did come last night. We woke to a little white dusting on the ground this morning. Very pretty!

0 comments: