15 February, 2008

Tabitha is such a trooper!!!!

Before
After She did such a great job getting her new tubes. She went in screaming and came out wanting a sticker and she was just fine. She keeps grabbing one ear but maybe it actually feels better!



Before going to the doctors office Tabitha and I went to our MOMS Club Valentine party. It was such fun. Tabitha enjoyed coloring on her valentine envelope and eating m&m's off of cookies yum yum!


This is quite a face!
And so it this one! He He
Here is Kathryn who wrote all over her envelope how much she loved Tabitha.
And here is cute cute Sienna and Ava two of my favorite girls!




And look what I got for Valentines Day. A little bitty camera just for my purse. My other one is great but quite bulky this one fits right in my purse and I can't wait to take lots of pitures with it!


It is really susposed to get quite cold here this weekend. Some freezing rain and snow. I need to run to the store to get stuff for chili. Its going to be a great weekend for it.

1 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Love the pics of TT! And loved seeing Kathryn, Seianna, and Ava too - gosh, such sweet girls yall have down there!!
CUTE lil camera - FUN!