29 February, 2008

"It boke"

The time has come for us to break Tabitha from her pacifier habit. She has 5 of them you know...
I took 4 of them and tucked them away and cut the top off of one. She got it before bed stuck it in her mouth and spit it right out and wanted nothing to do with it. I told her it was broken and I could not fix it. I gave her the broken one before she went to bed and she said "it boke" it was so sad and the look on her face was even sadder. She cried for about 1/2 an hour but went to sleep and I have not heard from her since.
Nap time is going to be a tough one though I have a feeling.

it boke.........

1 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Aaawww, what a sweet baby! I would have to throw the other 4 away because I wouldn't be able to resist that little face - you have lots more will-power when it comes to your gorgeous girls than I do - I cannot resist them!!!