14 August, 2008

Farmers Market


The girls and I went to the farmers market in Edmond yesterday. So many delicious looking fruits and vegtables! I like to walk around and then decide what I want to buy. I am trying to teach the girls that too. We look at everything and talk about what looked the best. Well today it the farmers must of felt very giving because out of everything that we got, we only paid for the watermelon! Maddy was checking out the tomatoes and asking lots of interesting questions so the farmer just gave them to her. Then we went by the bread and I was so sad they were out of the strawberry walnut bread that the baker gave us a loaf of banana split bread (different, tasty but different) We knew we wanted peaches and I sent the girls up with their peaches and the boys helping said oh you can have those and the zucchini man said the small ones were not selling today and gave me those. What a great shopping day for us!
So the tomatoes are gone...delish!
The bread is gone...yummy!
The honey sticks are almost gone...sticky but good!
The zucchini are going into some cookies...cant wait!
The watermelon is sooooooo good!

0 comments: