27 August, 2008

The panties

When Tabitha gets up the past few mornings she has wanted panties on. I put them on for her and she runs around and plays and when it is time for us to go somewhere we put a diaper on.
This morning was a little different because she wanted her clothes on as well as her panties. This was at 8:30 and we got ready to go somewhere. The place we went had a childrens room and she went into the room (very well by the way, she only cried for a short time) we got home about noon, ate lunch and I asked her if her diaper needed changed and she said no, this is her usual response so I checked and there was no diaper!!!! She stayed dry for 3 and a half hours!!!! I put her on the potty and nothing. She washed her hands and oops....
I just cant believe she stayed dry for that long. Lucky for me though because she didn't have anything to change into besides a diaper.
Now if I can just get her to go on the potty again!

1 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Wow, what a big girl!!! PLEASE give her hugs and smooches from me!