05 August, 2008

New words

Tabitha is really talking these days.
Sunday for the first time she told all of us...I LOVE YOU! Awwwwww love it!
She calls Maddy "B". Not really sure why but that is her name. She also calls her blankets B. This does get a little confusing.
She says Abby so well. She loves her Abby very much and Abby can get Tabitha to really laugh!

Most of you know about the Hey little Momma story but in case you don't, I will share it.
Abby's hip hop dance was to this song Funky Y2C (its on the blog songs) Tabitha started dancing and singing "Hey Little Momma". After the recital Tabitha found the costume and she started wearing it, signing the song and dancing. The outfit turned into her Hey Little Momma clothes that she has to wear everyday.
Today she started twirling in her outfit. I believe I have another dancer in my house.
Maybe someday I will capture this on video and share it with you all. Its too cute!

Oh and another TT funny, tonight I found an old dance leotard for her to dance in you would have though that girl got a whole bowl of candy. She was so happy she jumped!

1 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Oh my, I SO hope that you can get her on video, I'd LOVE to see that!!!