15 July, 2008

Holy Mall of America!

We came in from the back of the mall so we never got to see the outside of the mall close up but wow! That mall is HUGE! We started off with a stop at the gift shop and than we went to the rides. Hailey, Maddy and Abby started on the Fairly Odd Coaster. Maddy loved it...Abby didn't really like it. The next stop was the swings. The girls sure did love those.


Lego Land was right by the rides so we stopped in. Oh my. Lego lovers, this is your place. Every kind of Lego you could dream of is here and in every color. They have different Lego creations all around the store. My favorite was this clock. WOW!
Off to ride a few more rides. Everyone loved the log ride, but they didn't get wet. Darn!

I even rode a few rides. This one is like a giant skate board that goes up one side and down and up to the next while your carriage is twirling you around. COOL!
I think Abby's highlight was getting to see Dora!
OK another funny moment to share. Hailey and everyone around me must of thought I was a nutty uncaring mom. Nope...I just know Maddy. Haley and I wanted to ride this coaster and Maddy was interested but while standing in line she notices the straight ride up and then straight down. She flips out a little. We get her on the ride and she is in tears saying she doesn't want to do this and to get her OFF! The ride operator was going to let her off but I said no. They kept looking at us and wondering if she needed off. It was too late the ride was about to go. I remember straight up and strait down and the rest was a blur. As soon as the ride was done, Maddy said....can I go again...I LOVED IT!!!!! The ride operator was clapping for her. She is just like. I love the thrill the ride gives!
This was Abby's favorite ride. She went on it 2 times! A giant Dora ferris wheel. FUN.

After the rides it was time for lunch. Very interesting place. Pretty too.
This was a huge highlight for me. I finally got to go to a Archiver's scrapbook store! It was fun to shop and look at everything. Really a great store.

Tabitha only got to ride one thing... the choo choo's. That is what she calls anything big that goes. She went 2 times and had so much fun!

0 comments: