24 July, 2008

Panties, shoes and a tinkle!



Maddy did such a great job potty training Abby I decided to tell the girls today it was time to teach Tabitha. Whenever the girls go to the bathroom they take Tabitha with her. Well it worked. Abby took her to the bathroom and Tabitha went potty! Yea for her! Tabitha got a lot of praise and a candy treat, which she loved! Later she was in the kitchen and she came up to me and said "I pee pee in Elmo" (she has a Elmo potty) I got up and saw that she had gone to the bathroom in the kitchen but she knew she needed to try in Elmo. She sat down and nothing so she got up and went back to playing. She didn't even ask for another candy. I am crossing my fingers this goes fairly quickly!
Yea Tabitha!!!

1 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Woo HOO TT! That's so awesome!!
LOVE the pic of her in the heels, such a shoe girlie!!