10 November, 2008

Girl Scout Fun!

This weekend Maddy and I went to a Girl Scout conference for teens and tweens. Friday night they had a dance, which took Maddy a while to get her groove on but once she did she had a lot of fun.
One of the highlight was getting to meet actress Jodi Shilling and Miss America 2007 Lauren Nelson. Both gave very good speeches to the girls.
This picture is with Jodi Shilling.

These girls are from Maddy's Junior Girl Scout troop.

Saturday we got to attend several "classes" on activities and self esteem for the girls. I even went to a great class on why girls act the way they do. All I can say is WOW!
At lunch Maddy was pretty funny. She made the most delicious looking pickle sandwich! YUM YUM!!! Wish I got a picture of that.

1 comments:

mommy2alex said...

What a wonderful weekend!
Maddy is growing into such a lovely young lady, I know your heart just swells proudly:)