01 November, 2008

Wet Wipes

I am sitting here doing a little cleaning and a thought came to me. It occurred to me that I have been using wet wipes for over 10 years now, and I have to say they are something I cant get by without on a daily basis. I think I am addicted. They are in 3 rooms of my house, my car, and my purse. When I can’t find a wet wipe or I run out I actually panic. I use wet wipes to clean spots off my clothes, clean the tables after the girls eat, wipe off shopping carts, clean off the counter in the bathroom, clean tables before we eat, wipe off shoes, wash my face at night, wash sticky fingers, clean up after an art project, I use wet wipes as a cushion for packing, wiping up a mess in the kitchen, wipe off smears in my car, I use wet wipes to clean up after my scrapbooking and I have even used a wet wipe to scrapbook with, and I use wet wipes to clean up my children…head to toe sometimes. So do you see why I panic???
I wonder at what point I became so dependant on wet wipes? I guess the day I became a mommy I was marked for life. I wonder if I will always carry wet wipes in my purse? I wonder at what point I won’t go through 4oo wet wipes a month? I wonder if I will ever miss not using wet wipes?
No way, because I doubt I will ever stop.

1 comments:

mommy2alex said...

hahaha, hehehe! You are so right, I have never stopped to think about how dependent we are on them, but they're gentle, yet do the job, just like us mommies;)