03 November, 2008

Happy Halloween





What a wonderful Halloween day we had. The weather was BEAUTIFUL! and the day was fun.
I am so sad that they don't let kids dress up at school anymore at least here they don't, so I make sure the girls have fun clothes to wear that day. Look at their cute tights!

This year Maddy was a cat, Abby was a mouse (I prepared for cold weather but during trick or treating Abby was actually hot), Tabitha was Raggedy Ann (I did get her to wear the wig for a few pictures) and Lucy was Miss Pug America.


When I asked the girls to pose this way they instructed me that this cat and mouse are friends and this cat would NEVER eat a mouse!





I took the girls Trick or Treating on our street at 6:30 and then Tabitha and I handed out candy while Vinod took the big girls out for about 1 1/2 hours more.
Now I told you it was beautiful weather, it was so nice Tabitha and I handed candy out outside. Tabitha and I were in short sleeved shirts! It was beautiful!

3 comments:

mommy2alex said...

Their costumes are AWESOME!!!
Love their outfits that they wore to school too:)

carriefish said...

Those are sweet pics of your girls (and Lucy!) I love all the costumes!

Cindy said...

Those costumes are so stinkin cute.