14 November, 2008

Tabbyisms

I have to put down some of the cute things Tabitha says.

1. My mommy
Not really sure why she constantly says this but she does, everywhere we go.
2. Thffffph (blowing a raspberry)
This is her hello when she is nervous. Yes we get strange looks.
3. Miss you
If she walks into another room and comes backs she always says I miss you.
4. My eyes
She is referring to her sunglasses
5. Gwirl
The squirrels at the girls school makes her a little nervous. She likes seeing them when we are in the car but when we walk to the school she is a bit afraid the gwirls will come out.
6. Bugga Bugga
This refers to any bug. Thanks Dora
7. I do I do
Tabitha has to try to do everything first and is usually followed by help me.
8. Big Bites
That's her Wheatbix cereal
9. Hey Little Momma
This is referring to dance or gymnastics
10. I got pizza hands.
She tells this to everyone. She learned this in gymnastics...it is the position to do a back flip/backwards somersault.
11. Dats Mommy's copee
When ever we see a Starbucks she says this.
12. Dats mommy's pepper
Every time we pass 7-11 she says this.
13. I want to eeeet.... What do you want Tabitha.... A COOKIE
Give this girl a cookie and she will be your friend....right after you get a raspberry!
14. Uwa
This is Olivia her favorite friend.
15. Daddy newone
She says this ever time she sees an FJ Cruiser even on t.v!
16. I want my mommy/daddy.
It is so wonderful to be wanted:)
17. I love you mommy.
This is my favorite.

Tabitha is talking so much and I love everything she has to say. I just wanted to share it some of it.

2 comments:

RHMandK Brown said...

Can't believe what a big girl Tabitha is now! Reagan still has the picture of her with your girls framed next to her bed. Yesterday, she mentioned that "those girls gave me a candy cane for my hot chocolate!" The memory in that kid astounds me. She misses you guys -- and so do I!

Gina said...

awwww.
i love her recognition of starbucks!!!!! :)
too, too cute!!